The TAONGA educational pack includes it all! This pack is most beneficial for ECE owners, home schools and individual teachers.
We have done all the MAHI (work) for you!
This pack comes with an 'Ideas of use' page, teachers / tutors you can now concentrate on the fun side of teaching / learning!
Flashcards include; Learning intentions and Success criteria. Let your Tamariki (children) shine, let them teach you and the class!
Promoting collaborative and peer learning / teaching!
- SET OF 9 - A6 FLASHCARDS: Ngā Āhua o te Rangi (The Weather), Ngā Āhua (Shapes), Ngā Tae (Colours), Ngā Tau (Numbers), Te Tinana (The body), Ngā Kare-ā-Roto (Emotions), Kararehe (Animals), Ngā Whakahau (Commands), Kupu Mahi (Action words).
Each set includes - Learning intention, Success criteria and Ideas of use.
- A7 Games pack: Play, match up / memory/ snap with
Ngā Tae (Colours), Ngā Tau (Numbers) and Ngā Ahua (Shapes).
A7 Daily board cards: Days, Date, Months, Compass,
Positive Recognitions and Weather.
- A1 Tinana Poster + Labels: Kākahu (Clothing) and Tinana (Body parts).
- 6 x A4 Posters: Posters for daily use - Tēnā koe (song) waiata, He Honore waiata, Karakia mō the kai (Prayer before food), Alphabet letters, Be a tidy kiwi sign and wash your hands sign.
- 6 x A3 Posters: Posters for daily use - Ngā Tau (Numbers) waiata, Ngā Tae (Colours) waiata, Tinana (Body) waiata, AEIOU waiata, Māori Alphabet interactive and Matawā (Clock) interactive.
25 x Certificates (5 Styles): He Whakamihi (Congratulations),
Autaia (Extraordinary), Ka mau te wehi (A job well done),
Tino pai tō mahi (Very good work) and Rawe (Excellent).
- Labels Pack (3 Different sizes): Daily subjects timetable, WALT (We are learning to) and Success Criteria for the whiteboard, days, objects, areas within a classroom and phrases (matching game).
Our products are printed on quality 350GSM silk stock to give a premium look and finish.
All A6 Flashcards, A7 cards and Tinana labels have added matte laminate for extra durability.
Sing, dance and have fun learning with a range of our RAUEMI (Resources).
Utilise Māoridictionary.com to assist with pronunciation.
Use www.youtube.com search 'Waiata mai' to find useful waiata (songs).
$300 + GST
BUY 3 OR MORE TO GET SPECIAL DEALS